Now showing items 1-1 of 1
Perceptions of sanitation structures among poor populations in Lusaka, Zambia: A qualitative study
Only 40% of Zambia’s population has access to improved sanitation facilities. The remaining 60% (mostly people residing in peri-urban areas) share or use unimproved facilities; with others still practicing open defecation. ...